- Hot spots, Tick/Insect Bites, Dermatitis, Infections, Wounds, Abrasions, Itchy Skin, Allergies, Rain Rot? Dr. Rose has the remedy for you! Our skin salve is the all-natural anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic, and anti scarring skin care solution.
- Clinically tested, created by a veterinarian and free of any artificial colorings, preservatives, steroids or gluten, our remedy is made of only human-grade ingredients- and yes, you can use it too.
- Our unique and drug-free treatments work to promote the healing of skin rashes, relieve inflammation and irritation, promote the healing of wounds, and moisturize the skin of dogs, cats, horses, pocket animals, farm animals and humans.
- Use on affected areas 2-3 times daily for approx. 2-3 weeks. We guarantee you will see results, or your money back.
- Certified All-Natural
- Human-grade ingredients- free of artificial colorings, preservatives, steroids and gluten.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic, and anti scarring.
- Created by a veterinarian for her own pets.
- Results guaranteed
Calendula Oil, Olive , Bees Wax, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Grape Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Rosemary Oil Extract.
Hi! We have a dog, Mikey, a long haired miniature Dachshund that currently is 16 years of age. He was born October 4, 1990. Over the past 5 years I have taken Mikey to Dr. Rose DiLeva”s Animal Wellness Center, in Chadds Ford, Pa. She has treated him during this time.
Dr. DiLeva developed a salve years ago, which I have used on Mikey on various occasions and for various conditions. He develops a lot of Hot Spots and within a few days of using the salve they lessen and then disappear. I apply the salve at least two to three times a day and I do not have to worry if he licks the area because it is not harmful to him, although it is best that he doesn’t so it can heal. (Licking would just agitate the spot). I prefer using Dr. Rose”s salve to any chemicals that could be sprayed or put on the spot. The salve is all natural and contains herbs and it works.
Another time Mikey developed a sore between his toes. Dr. Rose gave me Aloe Vera Distillate to soak his paw and them apply her salve after I dried the area. A little after a week the swelling went down and Mikey was doing well again.
I use her salve all the time as an antibacterial after removing a tick or if our dogs have any kind of open injury. Her salve is a life saver for me. I keep it refrigerated so I have it available all the time.
I am now applying the salve to Sammy, another long haired Dachshund, 10 months old, on tick bites after they are removed.
– Kathleen Volpone, “Mikey” and “Sammy”